November 22, 2022 - While the sun warmed the window overlooking the valley where we call home, a miracle was delivered by the most incredible woman I know.
How on Thanksgiving week we are so blessed, I cannot know. But this year will be a special one indeed. Our little love has entered the world today and his name is Vincenzo "Vinny" James Ciambotti. A child that will be adored by many and bring joy in return simply by his presence.


❤️
ReplyDeleteBeyond happy for all of you! What an incredible blessing. Cannot wait to meet the little guy! HUGE congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! We are so happy for you all! He is beautiful !!❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteLove you all— Jen
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, precious little one.
ReplyDeleteFantastic news!! Welcome Vinny!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to everyone….He’s adorable!!! 😍 Aunt Dana
ReplyDeleteHe’s so beautiful!! We all love him already!
ReplyDeleteThis is Marie haha
DeleteCongratulations. I’m so happy for you guys. I hope everyone is doing well. Can’t wait to see lil Vinny. Hugs.
DeleteVinny is precious and I'm so happy for both of you. can't wait till I can get up there meet Rich and hold Vinny and hug my sister for at least an hour.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Dani dear and your beautiful baby boy. Take care and can’t wait to meet all of you. ❤️❤️🙏🙏
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you both , he is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations ❤️ CeCe can’t wait to meet Vinny!
ReplyDeleteRich, you're writing is so lovely!
ReplyDeleteAgreed!
DeleteCongratulations!! So happy and excited for you 💙 can’t wait to meet baby Vinny!
ReplyDeleteSo happy to wake up this morning knowing Vinny is here and all is well 😀
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! He is absolutely perfect!!! Dani, you are a rockstar! 💙
ReplyDelete