November 22, 2022 - We got about 3 hours of sleep! Wasn't the Holiday Inn Express, but we are ready for Delivery Day. We were expecting to be just checking in right now, so we are well ahead of schedule. Dani is in good spirits because she is no longer feeling the contractions thanks to some good modern medicine!
10:00am -
Rich: "Dani, what do you want to say on the blog?"
Dani: "I am hungry and can't wait for mashed potatoes"
I think that pretty much says it all...
1:12pm - Long wait, but finally some updates. We are getting very close. Everything still looking fine. Doctors are in final preparations now. I will probably be offline for a few hours, but I will get back on and update as soon has he has arrived.
Love to all.
Richard and Dani
Mashed potatoes...yes!
ReplyDeletePete ordered mashed potatoes from across the street for tonight. They make good tators!!
ReplyDeleteWHERE IS THE BABY???
ReplyDelete