November 9, 2022 - Dani and I went to our 38-week check up today and everyone is healthy and ready to go! Dr. Patel told us that he is in good position and gave us some indication of size - though since we have people still guessing in the poll, I will hold off on sharing :)
Dani has a few more days at work before she can go into part time mode. Once the baby is here, she will have around 12 weeks to stay home with him. I will be continuing full time and getting ready for Basketball Season to begin, with tryouts on the 18th. For those who don't know, I took the JV job at State College Area this year, so I am looking forward to my new position with my old school!
The nursery is slowly coming together (photo below). Dani and I will probably be cooking some chili, watching PSU football and putting a crib together this Saturday! There is an unbelievable amount of books, toys, diapers, blankets, and other baby accessories from all the showers. We are incredibly grateful for everyone's generosity. I'd be lying if some of the inscriptions in the new books didn't bring us both to tears. I cannot wait to prove all the haters wrong about who is going to read the most to him ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment